Lynx 130X Swash Plate Pro Edition Silver Set LX0320
Lynx PRO Edition Swash plate design is based over standard 130X Lynx swash plate, were we modify the anti-rotation pin position, the material (SST in place carbon) for the best wear resistance, and we add the separate anti-rotation bracket that will install in the frame with screw.
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, and we demand a light helicopter.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight, will increase and assure flight precision, flight after flight, adding top performance in your 130X.
Lynx 130 X PRO Edition Swashplate the new frontier of lightweight and high precision swash plate for your 130X.
- Relocated anti-rotation pin for the correct swash plate geometrically movement.
- Specifically design for advanced 3D pilot and intense 3d fly
- Smooth and fluid swash plate movement in any extreme swash plate move.
- Aluminum Linkage balls to minimize weight.
- Steel Anti-rotation pin for the best wear resistance.
- High quality ABEC5 SST radial bearing for maximum precision and durability
- Direct replacement for the standard 130 X part
- Preassembled with lock thread linkage balls and lubricated bearing.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Swash Plate Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver
- Linkage Balls Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver
- Bearing material: SST –ABEC5 Precision Class
- Assembly weight (including hardware): 3,24g
- 1 x 130 X CNC Swashplate PRO Edition factory assemblies Silver
- 5 x Silicone O-Ring ID 1.5 x W1.25
- 1 x Aluminum + Carbon Fiber Anti-Rotation Bracket factory assemblies Silver
- 2 x M1.6x8 Pan Head Screw Silver